Western Michigan Learning Event

When:  Jul 12, 2018 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM (ET)
Associated with  Western Michigan

Strengthening Your Personal Brand: Navigating Pivot Points in Your Journey

Please join us for a very special learning event as we discuss intentional personal branding, navigating transitions in your career and the competencies that set you up for professional success.

Sarah will share her personal career journey, discussing how she manages and extends her personal brand and how she has successfully navigated major pivot points in her career and life. Sarah will also give an overview of the NEW Career Accelerator Model, which outlines the competencies and derailers that can make or break a your career.

Sponsored by Bissell Homecare, Inc.

Keynote Speaker
Sarah Alter

Agenda
8:30am – 9:30am: Registration and networking
9:30am – 9:45am: Welcome/Opening remarks
9:45am – 10:30am: Sarah Alter Keynote and Q&A

Registration Fee 

$30 per person 

Registration Steps:

• If you have a NEW profile, please log in to access the event's registration page.
  • If you do not have a NEW profile, please create one now and return to our Calendar listing.
Note: Walk-ins will not be accepted at this event.

Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region.

Meeting Attire
Business

Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund deadline is Thursday, June 28, 2018. Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.

Transfer Policy
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.  Transfer requests after Monday, July 9, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk. 

At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.

Video/photography
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.

Event Contact
Ilea Evans
ilea_evans@campbellussales.com

Bissell HQ
2345 Walker NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544