NEW Twin Cities | Industry Skill Development for Leaders Thriving in a VUCA (Members Only)

When:  Oct 11, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM (CT)

This event has reached capacity and is no longer accepting registrations.

Tapas & Topics: Industry Skill Development for Leaders Thriving in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous)

Join NEW Twin Cities for our very first Tapas & Topics experience! Enjoy eclectic and tasty tapas while you converse and learn from industry leaders who will give you the insights and skills to navigate and thrive in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world. We’ll tackle the topics of risk taking in decision making, fostering evolutionary thinking, storytelling for impact and building negotiation skills. Active participation and access to leaders is guaranteed, and all attendees will have the chance to cover all topics, try all the tapas and meet all our leaders!

Registration for this experience is extremely limited! So sign up to meet and learn from Ellen Siebenborn-Forsyth of General Mills, Kristin Shane of FlyFeet Running, Amanda Nusz of Target and Kari Ziemer of Schwan’s on content expertly curated by Candyce Penteado of The People Side. It’s guaranteed to be mouthwatering & mindful, and we look forward to seeing you there!

Registration Fee

$45/member

Note: Walk-ins will not be accepted at this event.

Who should attend
Members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region

Meeting Attire
Casual

Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund deadline is Thurday, September 27, 2018. Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.

Transfer Policy
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link. Transfer requests after Monday, October 8, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk.

Anti-trust policy 
At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.

Video/photography
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.

Event Contact:
Sara Knapp

General Mills Business Center
Golden Valley, MN 55426