"Grace Killelea - Stop, Drop, and Roll!"
All of us come face to face with challenges and events that are beyond our control. How we respond to these situations can be the difference between surviving and thriving. Leadership expert, best selling author, and executive coach Grace Killelea has a unique ability to cut through the rhetoric and resonate deeply by sharing the keys to face and overcome crushing change and deep stress. Understanding that we each have an opportunity to move from resistance to resilience; to thrive after challenges and to learn to use failure as an opportunity to “spring forward” with strength and purpose is at the core of success.
Grace will share insights on:
- How to get back up when you’ve been kicked to the curb. Learn how to stop running, drop your fear and roll with the punches.
- How to stop the inner critic from being the GPS of your life.
- Learn the difference between endurance and recovery. Resilience is a decision we have to make and remake.
- Develop tools and strategies to move you from merely surviving to thriving
- How to manage your intention and recognize your impact
Using her Four R’s of leadership: relationships, reputation, results and resilience, Grace will share how to understand stress behaviors and what the triggers are, how to triage and to come back, how to break through and claim success – whether it’s your own life or career situation.
4:00 – 4:30 PM - Registration and Networking
4:30 – 6:00 PM - Program
6:00 – 7:00 PM - Reception
$60 - Members
$65 - Non-members
Note: Walk-ins will be accepted at this event.
Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund deadline is Wednesday, April 4, 2018. Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link. Transfer requests after Friday, March 30, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk.
At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.
- If you have a NEW profile, please click the "Sign In" button at the top right to log in. You will then be redirected to the event's registration page.
- If you do not have a NEW profile, please create one now and return to the events calendar to register for the event.
We look forward to you joining us at our event!!