Speaking Up and Speaking Out
Simply doing a great job often isn't enough to stand out. One key way to to stand out and get noticed is by Speaking Up! Easier said than done for most women. Please join us for this second part of our three part series on Communication. At the April 19th Mentoring Event we will be discussing ways in which to we can tackle this important topic, including:
• How to get over your fear of Speaking Up at work
• Why is it important to Speak Up – for you and your organization
• Tips on how to Speak Up & constructive ways to voice concerns at work
Member $25 CAD, Non-Member $35 CAD
Note: Walk-ins will not be accepted at this event.
Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund deadline is Thursday, April 5, 2018. Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link. Transfer requests after Monday, April 16, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk.
At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.
- If you have a NEW profile, please click the "Sign In" button at the top right to log in. You will then be redirected to the event's registration page.
- If you do not have a NEW profile, please create one now and return to the events calendar to register for the event.
Thank you very much for registering for our event. We look forward to you joining us!