Phoenix Learning Event

When:  Apr 11, 2018 from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM (MT)
Associated with  Phoenix

Strengthening Your Personal Brand: Navigating Pivot Points in Your Journey

Please join us for a very special learning event with Network of Executive Women's (NEW) President and CEO Sarah Alter as we discuss intentional personal branding, navigating transitions in your career and the competencies that set you up for professional success.
Sarah will share her personal career journey, discussing how she manages and extends her personal brand and how she has successfully navigated major pivot points in her career and life. Sarah also will give an overview of the NEW Career Accelerator Model, which outlines the competencies and derailers that can make or break a your career.

Sponsored in partnership with Heineken and Crescent Crown Distributing

Learn more about our guest speaker, NEW's President & CEO Sarah Alter - Read Biography

Agenda
4:30-5:30 PM - Registration and Tasting
5:30-6:00 PM - Introductions and Opening Remarks
6:00-6:45 PM - Sarah Alter Keynote and Q&A
6:45-7:15 PM - Table Discussions on Navigating Career Pivot points
7:15 PM - Closing remarks

Registration Fee
$30 member
$40 non-member
$40  on-site registration fee

Registration includes heavy appetizers and open bar.

Note: Walk-ins will be accepted at this event.

Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region

Meeting Attire
Business Casual

Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund deadline is Wednesday, March 28, 2018. Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.

Transfer Policy
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link. Transfer requests after Friday, April 6, 2018 should be made on site at

Anti-trust policy 
At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.

Video/photography
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.

Registration Steps:

• If you have a NEW profile, please click the "Sign In" button at the top right to log in. You will then be redirected to access the event's registration page.
  • If you do not have a NEW profile, please create one now and return to the events calendar

We look forward to you joining us at our event!!

Event Contact
Joan Bergstrom
jmt.bergstrom@gmail.com

Crescent Crown Distributing
Mesa, AZ 85202