Northwest Arkansas Lunch and Learn (Members Only)

When:  Apr 10, 2018 from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM (CT)
Associated with  Northwest Arkansas

NEW Northwest Arkansas Breakfast & Learn

Work and Life can be stressful, make you anxious and put your mind into overdrive. Join us for a delicious breakfast and learn how mindfulness can create a healthier, happier and more productive YOU! Mindfulness can reduce stress, lower blood pressure, improve memory, lessen depression and anxiety and increase productivity. It allows you to make better decisions, be a better listener and just let go. Speakers will teach you how to reprogram your mind to be in the present moment, tips for letting go, how easy it is to meditate and much more!

Special Thank You to our Event Sponsor
J.M.Smucker

Keynote Speakers:
Allisson Butler - Kublanov- 200 E-RYT, 500 RYT, Owner, Yoga Instructor, Reiki Practitioner, Bee Well Yoga
Kristin Anne - Spiritual Teacher and Life Coach
Tammy Jean Velasquez - Metaphysical Coach and Mentor
Megan Gotham - Sr. Manager, Shopper Marketing J.M. Smucker Company

Agenda
7:30 - 8:00 AM: Registration Opens/Networking/Breakfast
8:00 - 8:45 AM: Speaker Panel
8:45 - 9:00 AM: Q & A
9:00 AM: Closing

Registration Fee
$0 per member

Note: Walk-ins will not be accepted at this event.

Who should attend
Members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region

Meeting Attire
Business Casual

Cancellation Policy
Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.

Transfer Policy
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link. Transfer requests after Wednesday, March 28, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk.

Anti-trust policy 
At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.

Video/photography
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.

Registration Steps:

• If you have a NEW profile, please click the "Sign In" button at the top right to log in. You will then be redirected to the event's registration page.
  • If you do not have a NEW profile, please create one now and return to the events calendar to register for the event.

We look forward to you joining us at our event!!

Event Contact:
Deborah Lukotch
Deborah.Lukotch@walmart.com

The J.M. Smucker Company
Rogers, AR 72758