Registration has been closed - this event has reached capacity. Please note walk-ins will not be accepted.
Northwest Arkansas Learning Event
You're invited to the Annual Network of Executive Women Summer Learning event 'Sparking Positive Change Together'.
The Walmart Women's Empowerment Summit, presented by Kimberly Clark as part of the NWA Championship Week in Northwest Arkansas, will be held at John Q Hammons on Thursday June 21.The event has been expanded this year to include multiple speakers and rich content around the theme 'Sparking Positive Change Together'.
The summit will take place from 7:30am to 12:00pm on Thursday, June 21, 2018.
The morning is slated to include a keynote speaker, a discussion panel, and four Embracing Leadership Diversity Talks given by experienced leaders.
Gift bags to everyone that attends.
Special thank you to our event sponsors, Kimberly Clark and WalMart!
Plated breakfast will be served:
Veggie Quiche with Onion, Roasted Red Pepper, Spinach, Mushroom, Feta & Fine Herbs
Seasoned Potatoes and Blistered Tomatoes
Seasonal Melon & Berry Cup
Coffee, Juice, Teas
7:30am - 8:00am: Registration Open
8:00am - 8:10am: Welcome
8:10am - 8:50am: Panel Discussion
8:50am - 9:00am: Q & A
9:00am - 9:30am: Networking Break
9:30am - 9:45am: Leading with Grace by Celia Swanson
9:45am - 10:00am: Leading through Transformational Change by Sandra MacQuillan
10:00am - 10:15am: Leading with Confidence by Savvy Shields
10:15am - 10:30am: Mentoring for Male and Female Leaders by Maria Sipka
10:30am - 10:50am: Networking Break
10:50am - 11:40am: Keynote Speaker
11:40am - 12:00pm: Q&A and Closing
- Jerry Spencer – Walmart, Senior Vice President, Realty
- Jacqui Canney – Walmart, Executive Vice President, Global People
- Kim Underhill – Kimberly-Clark, Group President, North America
- Moderator: Rebecca Dunphey - Kimberly Clark North American President Baby & Child Care
- Celia Swanson – Retired Walmart Executive, author of Gracious and Strong
- Sandra MacQuillan – Kimberly Clark, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Savvy Shields – Miss America 2017
- Maria Sipka – Linqia, Co-founder and Vice President
- Latriece Watkins – Walmart, SVP Consumables Merchandising
$55 per member
$65 per non-member
Note: Walk-ins will not be accepted at this event.
Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link. Cancellations after Thursday, June 7, 2018 will result in a cancellation fee.
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit My Account - My Registrations and click on the "cancel" link. Transfer requests after Monday, June 18, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk.
At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.
- If you have a NEW profile, please log in to access the event's registration page.
- If you do not have a NEW profile, please create one now and return to our Calendar listing.
We look forward to you joining us at our event!!