North Texas Learning Event

When:  Mar 8, 2018 from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM (CT)
Associated with  North Texas

What's Your Plan Be?

Libby Spears is the founder of Bravo Communications and Consulting, and she uses a blend of humor and storytelling to pursue her passion of teaching others.  In this talk, Libby will share the philosophy of "What's Your Plan Be?" She will walk you through an activity and share success stories from women who have used this question to find their own passions, destiny, and purpose. Libby's points of discussion will include challenging stereotypes and bias, forging positive visibility, and being an influencer.

March 8th is International Women's Day and we are celebrating women's achievements using the #IWD2018 theme "Press for Progress".

Agenda
11:00 AM - Registration Opens & Networking
11:45 AM - Welcome & Introductions
12:00 PM - Speaker - Topic: What’s Your Plan Be?
1:00 PM - Q&A
1:15 PM - Closing Remarks / Raffle / Social Media Raffle Prizes

Registration Fee
$50 per member
$75 per non-member (Walk-in cost is $80)

Note: Walk-ins will be accepted at this event.

Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region

Meeting Attire
Business Casual

Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund deadline is Thursday, February 22, 2018. Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.

Transfer Policy
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit My Account - My Registrations and click on the "cancel" link. Transfer requests after Monday, March 5, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk.

Anti-trust policy
At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.

Video/photography
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.

Registration Steps:

• If you have a NEW profile, please log in to access the event's registration page.
  • If you do not have a NEW profile, please create one now and return to our Calendar listing.

We look forward to you joining us at our event!!

Event Contact:
Kris Torres
KrisTorres@gamestop.com

Brookhaven Country Club
3333 Golfing Green Dr
Farmers Branch, TX 75234