The Gap to Gender Equality with NEW & Unilever
Unilever Marketplace (HQ Building), 700 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Come and listen a panel speakers will discuss how gender equality unlocks opportunity and growth intin your organization.
- Matthew McCarthy, Unilever, VP Foods North America
- Mark Ramadan, Sir Kensington, Co-Founder & CEO
- Parag Shah, Wakefern Food Corporation, VP Grocery Division
- Smita Reddy, Edelman, EVP Global Client Relationship Manager
- Mita Mallick, Unilever, Director Diversity & Cross Cultural Marketing
$25 per person
Note: Walk-ins will not be accepted at this event.
Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region
Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link. Transfer requests after Monday, May 14, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk.
At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.
- If you have a NEW profile, please log in to access the event's registration page.
- If you do not have a NEW profile, please create one now and return to our Calendar listing.
We look forward to you joining us at our event!!