Home

NEW Rising Stars 2019

Rising Stars
  • Learn more
  • Apply today
  •                                                                                

Ambassadors

ambassador
  •                                                                                                    Find your NEW Partner Ambassador

Find Your Region

NEW is 22 Regions strong.

Learn, lead and make new connections! Find your opportunity at NEW.

Start here: Find a NEW Region nearest to you.

regionsmap.png

Member benefits

Member benefits

NEW members advance with career development programs and webinars, research and insights, networking, volunteer opportunities and 150 regional events each year. The biggest benefit is the people you meet and the support you receive as a NEW member.

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Introduce Yourself

Posted in: Open Forum

Hello, N.E.W.! My name is Kristi Marsella, and I have just completed 25 wonderful years with the E. & J. Gallo Winery.  Now I've decided to create my own consulting practice and share all I've learned ... Reply

• Profile Picture

NEW Greater Philadelphia Connect on June 4th, 2019

Posted in: Open Forum

You're invited to a  NEW Greater Philadelphia Connect Please join us for a fun networking opportunity!   When: Tuesday, June 4th, 2019 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM (ET)   Where: SpringGate ... Reply

• Posted in: Open Forum

Wow, what a great opportunity! Thank you for sharing, I've already forwarded it out to some colleagues with college-age kids. ------------------------------ Victoria Sandoval Tyson Foods, Inc. Springdale ... Reply