Greater Philadelphia Mixer

When:  May 16, 2018 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (ET)
Associated with  Greater Philadelphia Area

NEW Greater Philadelphia Area - Mixer

Join us for a fun night of Zumba, drinks, and networking!

May 16, 2018 from 5:30pm - 7:30pm

Appalachian Brewing Company
50 N Cameron St, Harrisburg, PA 17101

Parking: There is a parking lot both next to as well as across the street.

Cost of the event: $15 per person (Price includes Zumba fee and 1 drink ticket. Additional food or drink is pay-as-you-go.)

Join us for a 1 hour Zumba class followed by drinks and networking.

Registration Fee 
$15 per person (includes Zumba class as well as one drink ticket. Any additional food/drink will be pay as you go).

Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region.

Meeting Attire
Casual

Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund deadline is Wednesday, May 2, 2018. Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.

Transfer Policy
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.  Transfer requests after Friday, May 11, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk. 

At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.

Video/photography
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.

Event Contact:
Grace Gruber
Grace.Gruber@Catalina.com

Appalachian Brewing Company
Harrisburg, PA 17101