A fun, creative and relaxing food experience with a knowledgeable chef/instructor. Our menu is customized and we receive a copy of all the recipes we make. The event includes wine and beer.
- Oven Blistered Tomatoes and Goat Cheese with Crusty Bread
- Crab and Avocado Toast
- Fried Deviled Eggs
- Edamame and Ricotta Pesto Dip with Crudités
- Steak and Blue Bruschetta
- Mini Strawberry Shortcakes
- Pecan Tassies
$44 per Member/Non-Member
Note: Walk-ins will not be accepted at this event.
Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region
Casual - attendees should wear closed toe shoes.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund deadline is Tuesday, April 3, 2018. Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link. Transfer requests after Thursday, April 12, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk.
At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.
- If you have a NEW profile, please click the "Sign In" button at the top right to log in. You will then be redirected to the event's registration page.
- If you do not have a NEW profile, please create one now and return to the events calendar to register for the event.
We look forward to you joining us at our event!