Chicago

Latest Discussion Posts

Please login to see all eligible discussion postings

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• By members of the Social/PR/PromotionsTeam Nearly a year ago, the NEW Chicago Region served as host to the NEW Leadership Summit. More than 20 Chicago volunteers dedicated their time to help build a memorable experience for our friends and ...

2 people like this.
  • By Joanna Dutra, Accenture   The Internet makes it easy for people to share their opinions by posting, commenting, sharing and reviewing. People want their voices heard. Companies seeking to build relationships with these individuals need to find ...

• By Marita Gomez, Liem Le and   Briana Lee NEW Chicago tea m members were on hand to celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month at a recent event hosted by The National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) event. The NAAAP ...

1 person likes this.
  • By Briana Lee, Shopper Marketing Manager, Tyson Foods Think back to your first day of college. Did you think, “When I graduate, I want to work in a grocery store”? For most people, the answer is no. If you were one of those “no” individuals, do ...

• By Mary Kate Mouch  •   Senior Customer Business Partner  •   Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Meijer Team I’ve heard it said that a woman’s brain is like an Excel spreadsheet: we have multiple tabs open at all times, and we’re constantly doing ...

3 people like this.