Cincinnati Mixer

When:  Apr 17, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM (ET)

NEW 10th Anniversary Mixer

Come join in the 10th anniversary celebration of NEW Cincinnati with Red Bull featured drinks and award winning live entertainment! Everyone who attends will receive a special 10th anniversary gift bag, two drink tickets, appetizers, and a fantastic time celebrating and networking with friends. There will also be silent auction items with the proceeds going to the NEW Cincinnati college outreach scholarship fund. We look forward to seeing you at the anniversary mixer!!

Registration Fee
$25 Members / Non-Member

Note: Walk-ins will not be accepted at this event.

Who should attend
Members and Non-Members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region

Meeting Attire
Business Casual

Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund deadline is Tuesday, April 3, 2018. Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.

Transfer Policy
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link. Transfer requests after Thursday, April 12, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk.

Anti-trust policy
At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.

Video/photography
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.

Registration Steps:

• If you have a NEW profile, please click the "Sign In" button at the top right to log in. You will then be redirected to the event's registration page.
  • If you do not have a NEW profile, please create one now and return to the events calendar to register for the event.

We look forward to you joining us at our event!

Event Contact
Amanda Ramseyer
Amanda.Ramseyer@kraftfoods.com

Bell Even Centre
Cincinnati, OH 45202