Carolinas Learning Event

When:  Jan 26, 2018 from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM (ET)
Associated with  Carolinas

NEWTalk- Business Relationships

Studies show that the better our relationships are at work, the happier, more productive, and more successful we're going to be. Therefore the Carolinas NEW is hosting the first ever NEWtalk. Highly respected speakers will share their experience on different aspects of building relationships in the workplace. Each speaker will discuss a different topic to include keys to building successful relationships, managing difficult relationships, the benefits to building internal relationships & how positive relationships are encouraged in the workplace.
Hope you can all join us for the presentation of NEWtalk.

Speakers:
Peter Fulton - SVP and Ahold/Delhaize Team Leader at Acosta Sales and Marketing
Chris Fazzi - Principal at BFB Gallagher
Andrea Frohning - SVP & Chief HR Officer at Snyder's-Lance

Agenda
2:00 - 2:30 PM - Registration and Networking
2:30 - 3:45 PM - NEWTalk
3:45 - 4:30 PM - Open Networking

Registration Fee
$25 per member
$35 per non-member

Note: Walk-ins will be accepted at this event.

Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region

Meeting Attire
Business Casual

Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund deadline is Friday, January 12, 2018. Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.

Transfer Policy
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit My Account - My Registrations and click on the "cancel" link.  Transfer requests after Tuesday, January 23, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk.

At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.

Video/photography
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.

Event Contact:
Jessica Crowley
jcrowley@acosta.com

820 Hamilton St.
Charlotte, NC 28206