Toronto Mentoring Event

Thursday, September 14, 2017, 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM ET

Giving and Receiving Feedback - Performance Review Time

In life as much as in work, everything boils down to communication! Being good or bad at it is the difference between being successful or not; whether with your boss and co-works or with your partner and kids. We are excited to be hosting a 3 part series that focuses on how to effectively communicate.

The first part will be focused on giving and receiving feedback. Tips and tricks on how to do it effectively and constructively.

Please join us this coming mentoring session to share in the learnings! 

Agenda
7:30 - 8:00 AM - Breakfast and Networking
8:00 - 8:15 AM - Opening Remarks
8:15 - 9:45 AM - Mentoring
9:45 - 10:00 AM - Closing Remarks

Registration Fee 
Early bird rate by August 31st: CAD $20/member, $35/non-member; Regular Rate after August 31st: CAD $25/member, $40/member

Note: Walk-ins will not be accepted at this event.

Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region

Meeting Attire
Business Casual

Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund deadline is Wednesday, August 31, 2017. Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.

Transfer Policy
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link.  Transfer requests after Monday, September 11, 2017 should be made on site at the registration desk. 

At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.

Video/photography
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.

Nielsen Canada
160 McNabb St
Markham, ON L3R 4B8