South Texas Mixer

When:  Feb 8, 2018 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (CT)
Associated with  South Texas

Wine Down with NEW South Texas

Meet NEW South Texas and learn about Wine 101 and the history of Chocolate! There will be wine sampling, pairing and chocolate sampling. Lite bites will be served and leave with a special etched wine glass.

Limited to 25 people maximum.

Registration Fee
$40 per person

Note: Walk-ins will not be be accepted at this event.

Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region

Meeting Attire
Business Casual

Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund deadline is Thursday, January 25, 2018. Please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link

Transfer Policy
For replacement requests please log into your NEW account and visit the My Account - My Registrations page and click on the "cancel" link. Transfer requests after Monday, February 5, 2018 should be made on site at the registration desk.

Anti-trust policy
At any gathering, whether it is an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women's anti-trust policy.

Video/photography
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.

Water 2 Wine
3331 Westpark
(Located on side of the Kroger's building next to Sprint)
Houston, TX 77005