Welcome to the Network of Executive Women’s online community. We are so glad to have you. Let’s get started.
3. Customize your profile settings.
1. Sign in. If you haven’t already done so, sign in using the upper right hand navigation button. Having problems signing in? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Tell us about yourself. Fill out your profile either manually or by importing your information via LinkedIn. The more content you share about yourself, the easier it will be for peers to connect with you.
While on your profile page, click on the tab for MY ACCOUNT. Here you can set up how you want to receive emails from the community, how much of your profile you want visible to other members, design the signature area that appears under your discussion posts and more. If you have any questions about what a certain setting means, please email the Community Manager at email@example.com
Email Deliverability Options: Your frequency can be in the form of a daily digest- a single email each day summarizing the hottest topics in your community, or stay information in real time with instant alerts.
4. Build your contact list. Select Directory from the top navigation bar. Click Member Directory to find friends and colleagues who are also NEW members. Creating a contact list helps identify relationships and build searchable networks. Our Advanced Search option offers further parameters for making connections.
5. What now? Join the conversation!
- Let us know you're here. Say hello and share what you are hoping to gain by participating.
- Ask questions. What do you want to know more about? Have a question about anything from professional development to everyday problems? There's someone out there with the answer.
- Share ideas. Is there a hot topic you want to discuss? How about a lesson you've learned that might help your fellow members? Start a discussion thread to give others a peek inside your world or to demonstrate your expertise on a topic.
- Give feedback. Use your knowledge and experience to answer other members' questions. Just click Reply to Discussion to the right of any discussion post, or comment underneath a library entry.
- Spread knowledge. Check out our useful Resources, such as the community Library, to see what others have uploaded and keep the sharing going.